Fulfillment, Shipping & Returns
Typical fulfillment time is 2-7 business days. Your order will ship following the printing and fulfillment of your ordered item.
- Fulfillment time doesn't include shipping. To get an idea of how long an order will take to reach its destination, combine the estimated fulfillment time with the estimated shipping time.
- The fulfillment averages you see in our catalog are calculated based on our fulfillment data for each product within the time frame of 30 days.
- Our fulfillment averages don't account for the time an order might be put on hold.
- Fulfillment for large orders may take longer than the 3-5 day average, but will still be fulfilled within 7 days.
- It can take up to 48 hours for tracking info to show up in a carrier's tracking system.
- Orders shipping with the overnight, express, and standard methods will always have tracking available. Meanwhile, orders shipped out with the economy, no rush, or flat rate method may not have tracking available.
- If you have a return to send back, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you where to send it.
- Our policy lasts 21 days. Sadly, if 21 days have gone by since your purchase - we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If it is not, the money will not be refunded. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Sale items are not eligible for returns. If you send back something that was on sale, no refund will be given and it will not be shipped back to you.
- We are not liable for items lost or stolen in the delivery process and upon delivery of merchandise to the carrier you will assume the risk of loss and title for the merchandise.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Canceling an Order
- Once the order has been shipped, the order can no longer be cancelled. You may request a return of the order, and send us back the items for a refund.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges.